•Price Includes Shipping within the Continental U.S.
• Your Sun Oven ships direct to you from the factory
• Pay by Visa/MC/Amex/Discover or Paypal
The All American Sun Oven replaces the original Global Sun Oven, and has a cooking chamber that is 20% larger. This allows you to cook a greater volume of food and use a greater variety of cookware.
Your Sun Oven can be used for baking, boiling, steaming, and even dehydrating food.
It works equally well in all seasons, regardless of outside temperature. There is no flame or heating element, so your food will cook evenly and retain its natural moisture without burning.
The Sun Oven can be used easily as either an oven reaching cooking temperatures of
350-400 degrees, or as a slow cooker/crock pot that you can place a meal into and then enjoy hours later with no in-between stirring or attention needed.
The Sun Oven allows you to cook meals without gas, electricity, or other fuels, saving you money and helping the environment. It is also easily portable, folding down to the size of an airline carry-on bag and weighing only 22 lbs, so you can take it along on camping trips, picnics, or cookouts.
The American Sun Oven has a cooking chamber that is 20% larger than the original model while keeping the same exterior dimensions
What's new in the AMERICAN SUN OVEN® ?
Who Would Enjoy a SUN OVEN®?
• Outdoor Chefs....The Sun Oven is a great way to expand what you can cook and improve the taste of what you cook.!
• Home Bakers....How would you like to bake on stifling summer days without heating up your kitchen?
• Environmentalists....A great way to further "green" your life by saving energy while reducing carbon emissions into the environment!
• Campers....Would you like new and easier camp cooking, plus the ability to cook in areas where open flames have been banned?.
• Boaters....Wouldn't it be great to expand your menus without spending the whole time in the galley?
• Food preservers....The Sun Oven is perfect for naturally drying and dehydrating to create sun dried foods.
• Emergency Workers....Do you operate in remote areas where there is no power, or where open flames are potentially dangerous?